Friday, March 16, 2007

This is why you're supposed to kill exposed agents

I'm not going to get cute about this. Valerie Plame Wilson was a spy for my country, the United States of America. Her job was espionage. So now she's hurt because SHE was betrayed. Dear, you're playing the liar's game. Don't bitch to the world that you were mistreated. She should be shot in the head for making any more noise about this. She's a SPY, people. Her job was to lie. She got ratted out for political reasons. Welcome to the world of government service. Your services will be employed in whatever way the ruling party finds most useful at the time. That's the deal, and now she's pissed because she was used to make an example. These are the people we employ to kill foreign fucking leaders! I never thought I'd say it, but I miss G. Gordon Liddy. At least he knew that he was a stooge.

No comments: